A fun and historical journey around our beautiful island, with shopping, sightseeing and time at one of our amazing beaches.
Sightseeing Only #1
- Kids 2 years old and under are free to utilize our services
- Complimentary, cold refreshments
- Island history
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Child Age 2 and Under
- Single Person Ages 3+
The Ultimate Sightseeing Tour!
Do you want to take beautiful vacation photos of St. Thomas’ most stunning destinations while learning about the island life? This sightseeing tour is the best way to see the island as knowledgeable guides show you all the quintessential St. Thomas locales. Let us pick you up from your ship, hotel or villa, then grab a seat on the bus and let the journey begin! Enjoy the view from your window as we climb up to Mountain Top, the island’s highest elevation, and stop at other exciting St. Thomas island destinations.
- Mountain Top – shops, banana daiquiris, photos, restrooms, views
- Sir Francis Drake’s Seat – photos, views
- Valdemar Hill Scenic Lookout – photos, views, shops, restrooms
- Eastern Side of The Island – views of St. John and local residential area, and photos
What to bring:
Please Note: Brenda and Franko’s Fun Tours currently do not provide access for wheelchair-bound individuals. Guests must be able to get in and out of their collapsible wheelchair in order to access any of our vehicles.