A fun and historical journey around our beautiful island, with shopping, sightseeing and time at one of our amazing beaches.
- Kids 2 years old and under are free to utilize our services
- Complimentary, cold refreshments
- Free WIFI
- Entertaining music
- Island history
- Duration: 3 to 4 Hours
See the Sights in St. Thomas!
Join us for the best sightseeing on the Caribbean’s most beautiful island…St. Thomas…our home!! Let us make your vacation stress-free as we pick you up from your ship, resort or villa and whisk you away to some truly magical destinations. There’s plenty of time to spare at the end of the tour to swim at one of the most amazing beaches on the island.
Hop on board, sit back and relax as we show you these amazing sites and attractions. From pristine beaches to the island’s highest elevation, this sightseeing tour gives you a taste of the St. Thomas life.
- Mountain Top – shops, banana daiquiris, photos, restrooms, views
- Sir Francis Drake’s Seat – photos, views, donkey rides
- Valdemar Hill Scenic Lookout – photos, views, shops, restrooms, donkey rides
- Eastern Side of The Island – views of St. John and local residential area, and photos
Our final stop on this journey features one of the island’s most spectacular beaches and the return trip back to your pickup location.
- Magens Bay Beach – $5.00 admission, snacks and beverages, beach chair rental, paddleboard rental
- Emerald Beach – chairs and umbrella rental, watersports equipment rental, food, snacks, beverages, watersport activities
- Coki Point Beach – chairs and umbrella rental, watersports equipment rental, local food, snacks, beverages, watersport activities
- Secret Harbor Beach – watersports equipment rental, food, snacks, beverages, chairs and umbrella rental, watersport activities
What to Bring
- Photo ID
- Your booking confirmation
Please Note: Brenda and Franko’s Fun Tours currently do not provide access for wheelchair-bound individuals. Guests must be able to get in and out of their collapsible wheelchair to access any one of our vehicles.