See the sights at some of the island’s most famous attractions, then unwind with a refreshing dip at one of St Thomas’ incredible beaches.
Sightseeing, Shopping & Swimming Excursion #3
- Kids 2 years and under are free to utilize our services
- Complimentary, cold refreshments
- Island history
- Duration: 5 to 6 Hours
- People Ages 3+
- Child Age 2 and Under
- Single Person Ages 3+
See the Sights, Shop, Swim and More!
C’mon down… Join us for a fun and historical journey around the Caribbean’s most beautiful island… St. Thomas … our home!! We will pick you up from your ship, resort or villa and take you into Charlotte Amalie to walk around and shop at some of the following stores and attractions:
- Main Street – shopping
- The St. Thomas Museum – exploring and photos
- The Vendor’s Plaza – shopping, snacks, and drinks
- The Three Queens Monument – exploring and photos
- Blackbeard’s Castle – photos only (property closed until further notice)
- The Jewish Synagogue – exploring and photos
- The Emancipation Garden – relaxing
Need a rest? Hop on board as the journey begins!! Enjoy these amazing sites and attractions as we begin the uphill climb to the island’s highest elevation and then some….
- Mountain Top – shops, banana daiquiris, photos, restrooms, views
- Sir Francis Drake’s Seat – photos, views
- Valdemar Hill Scenic Lookout – photos, views, shops, restrooms
- Eastern Side of The Island – views of St. John and local residential area, and photos
Our final stop on this journey features one of the island’s most spectacular beaches and the return trip back to your pickup location.
- Magens Bay Beach – $5.00 admission, snacks and beverages, beach chair rental, paddleboard rental
- Emerald Beach – chairs and umbrella rental, watersports equipment rental, food, snacks, beverages, watersport activities
- Coki Point Beach – chairs and umbrella rental, watersports equipment rental, local food, snacks, beverages, watersport activities
- Secret Harbor Beach – watersports equipment rental, food, snacks, beverages, chairs and umbrella rental, watersport activities
What to Bring
- Your booking confirmation
Please Note: Brenda and Franko’s Fun Tours currently do not provide access for wheelchair-bound individuals. Guests must be able to get in and out of their collapsible wheelchair to access any one of our vehicles.