A fun and historical journey around our beautiful island, with shopping, sightseeing and time at one of our amazing beaches.
- Kids 2 years and under are free to utilize our services
- Complimentary, cold refreshments
- Free WIFI
- Entertaining music
- Island history
- Duration: 3 to 4 Hours
- Child Age 2 or Under
Sightsee and Shop St. Thomas!
Be our guest on this sightseeing and shopping tour around our favorite island in the Caribbean…St. Thomas!! Don’t worry about finding all of the best destinations – let us pick you up from your ship, resort or villa and take you into Charlotte Amalie to explore our capital and visit some of the following stores and attractions.
- Main Street – shopping
- The St. Thomas Museum – exploring and photos
- The Vendor’s Plaza – shopping, snacks, and drinks
- The Three Queens Monument – exploring and photos
- Blackbeard’s Castle – photos only (property closed until further notice)
- The Jewish Synagogue – exploring and photos
- The Emancipation Garden – relaxing
If shopping tired you out, take a load off and hop onto our bus! Time to begin the uphill climb to the island’s highest elevation and other scenic spots around the island.
- Mountain Top – shops, banana daiquiris, photos, restrooms, views
- Sir Francis Drake’s Seat – photos, views, donkey rides
- Valdemar Hill Scenic Lookout – photos, views, shops, restrooms, donkey rides
- Eastern Side of The Island – views of St. John and local residential area, and photos
What to bring:
- Photo ID
- Your booking confirmation
Please Note: Brenda and Franko’s Fun Tours currently do not provide access for wheelchair-bound individuals. Guests must be able to get in and out of their collapsible wheelchair in order to access any of our vehicles.